Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Our New Logo and Slogan!



The Gallia County Convention and Visitors Bureau was established in 1986 as a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization with a goal of attracting and welcoming visitors to the area, as well as educating tourists and locals of the region's history and infrastructure.

When I came on to the CVB I took on the task of creating a new logo for us. I wanted to create something that represented the whole of Gallia County. I created at least four different designs to choose from and this one was my favorite designs.

Creating this design made me really proud of what our community has accomplished. We are able to host many events (Bob Evans Farm Festival, The Hoop Project, River Recreation Festival, etc.), that bring people from all over to our little slice of heaven. Our history is preserved and celebrated at our many historical attractions. Unfortunately I was unable to include every business or organization, which was a tough decision.

Gallia County has a little something for everyone and that's what I wanted to share with visitors looking to come to our area, whether your into the arts, history, shopping or none of the above. Come to Gallia County and I'm sure we can find something that fits you.

100% Pure Appalachian Adventure

I struggled with determining our new slogan for the Gallia County CVB. I wanted something engaging yet not too simple. I thought about how to use the slogan for marketing purposes and I saw so much potential with this slogan. Executive Director Amanda Crouse and myself agreed that it fits Gallia County the best!


As always thanks for reading! If you have any questions about Gallia County contact us at info@visitgallia.com !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Fun Staycation Ideas

Hi there! Assistant Director Kaitlynn here, I just got back to the office after a wonderful Staycation here in Gallia County! The plan f...