I always think it is interesting whenever residents of Gallia County stop in our office and begin looking at what we have to offer. They are amazed that the opportunities just outside their door. There are so many things that Gallia County has to offer that residents just forget are there or went to on their fourth grade class field trip and it become just a memory. Check out these 5 spots in Gallia County! If you would like more information check out their websites or stop by our office!
1. Adamsville At Bob Evans Farms: I went to Adamsville for my kindergarden field trip, that's when it used to be down by Raccoon Creek. Since then they have been moved and restored to their former glory. http://static.bobevans.com/ourfarms/bobevansfarm/default.aspx
2. Rio Valley Stables: Located at Bob Evans Farms is Ms. Patty and her beautiful horses! You can go on a Trail ride for only $25. If your looking for something fun on the weekend I definitely recommend heading out to the stables! https://www.facebook.com/rvs245
3. French Art Colony: The French Art Colony is located on First Avenue in Gallipolis and is the home of the Riverby Theatre Guild. Audition or go see a show, kids can take music lessons or art shows! For more information visit, www.frenchartcolony.org !
4. O.O. McIntyre Park: Head over to the park for a picnic or test out the monkey bars. The park offers nature and hiking trails, a variety of outdoor sport courts including Tennis, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, etc. Reservations are required for the shelter houses! For more information visit, www.oomcintyreparkdist.org .
5. The Artisan Shoppe: Stop by the Artisan Shoppe at 300 Second Avenue, this shopping experience allows you to support local artists. These artists are able to show and sell homemade products!
For more information check out, www.facebook.com/TheArtisanShoppe.
|Thu - Fri:|
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 4:00 pm